Linkedin is the social network par excellence of networking , and above all, B2B ( Business to Business ) contacts . Nowadays it is an indispensable element in any marketing strategy of companies that want to get business contacts. There are two elements to consider:
- Optimized profile with the keywords that we want to find us
- Facilitate commercial contact, do not put brakes
In both cases there are a series of elements and guidelines to follow to achieve the stated objective: that they find our company and that they do not send information requests.
How to optimize my company profile on Linkedin for SEO?
These elements will serve us both for Google Organic (these pages are also indexed in the search engines) and to be found in the internal search engine of Linkedin companies :
- Adjudicate a business domain , for example: www.linkedin.com/company/mediaclick
- Add a logo: results that have a profile picture appear before those that do not
- Adjust the profile with texts and keywords that you want to be found , and put them in the title, description and featured services.The Linkedin search engine will go here to consulate the content:
How to facilitate the commercial contact in Linkedin?
- Show employees: it is important to “mark package”. For this purpose, it is necessary that all employees of the company have a profile on Linkedin and indicate that they work in said company.
- Create pages of services: Linkedin allows you to create pages for each service offered by the company, with external links, videos, contact information.
- Assign a commercial for each service: Linkedin allows an employee responsible for each service, allowing the interested party to contact through the network itself (remember it is essential that this user has an open profile, but the entire strategy is going to the gare;)):
- Recommendations: ask past clients or their own contacts to recommend your services (giving them to recommend).
- Company update: Linkedin like any social network of today, has a feed of results or news, shares contents of your company’s blog , you will get your followers and your contacts to see what sector your company is dedicated
Kazim Raza is a Digital Marketing specialist @ Abu Dhabi Nurseries & Sofa Upholstery in Dubai and Search Engine Analyst who love socializing and playing soccer. One of his target is to guide people how to earn a living via online marketing. He says that there is a proper method to do this, and once you learn what that is, you become unstoppable.